FIELD DAY PROGRAMME – INFORMATION ABOUT POTENTIAL COMPLICATIONS WITH TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENT
Drivers traveling to the BEDNAR FIELD DAY should expect difficulties on the road to the field day event. Due to construction work on the D1 highway, exiting the highway on exit 226 will be subject to long delays in the Vyškov direction. Therefore, we recommend drivers to exit the highway at exit 216 in the direction of Rousínov, and then go through the village of Tučapy Komorany guided along the highway. The other direction of Vyškova to Brno remains unchanged and without any difficulties. All the access roads will be marked.
The BEDNAR Field Day starts on Wednesday, June 8th at 10:00 in the fields of joint stock company Rostěnice, located between the office of the company and the D1 motorway.
Programme of The BEDNAR FIELD DAY:
- Presentation of the main partners
- Presentation about soil science by Ing. Barbora Badalíková - Institute of Agricultural Research in Troubsko
- Presentation of the soil profile in spring barley cultivation
- Presentation of new products and equipment arranged in agronomic lines, relevant to the type of crop (wheat, barley, oilseed rape, sugar beet and maize) and showing the methods of their work.
- Agronomic lines for farmers,who farm small areas
- Presentation of machines, from harvest to the next sowing operation
- Presentation of rebuilt and renewed line for cereal process and storage capacity in a joint stock company Rostěnice
- Presentation of the John Deere Gator utility vehicles
- John Deere Tour vol.3 - Experience of using John Deere machines
Moreover, the showing of the 14 metre disc cultivator the SWIFTERDISC XE 14000, new tracked tractor the John Deere 9RX series and revolutionary, new self propelled forage harvester 8000, that will be the main machines of the day. For farmers from the Czech Republic and invited guests from abroad, below we present a complete list of sets of machinery and equipment involved in the BEDNAR Field Day in Rostěnice.
- John Deere 7260R equipped with AutoPower transmission system, aggregated with a rear fertilizer hopper the FERTI-BOX FB 3000 and OMEGA OO 6000 seed drill
- John Deere 7270R equipped with e23 transmission system, aggregated with a fertilizer hopper the FERTI-BOX FB 2000 F and a Swifter SO 8000 F seedbed cultivator
- John Deere 8370R equipped with e23 transmission system, connected with the rear fertilizer hopper the FERTI-BOX FB 2000 F and the versatile cultivator FENIX FO 4000
- John Deere 7310R aggregated with a front fertilizer hopper the FERTI-BOX FB 2000 F and a TERRALAND TN 3000 PROFI chisel plough
- John Deere 6620 connected with inter-row cultivator ROW-MASTER RN 6000, equipped with fertilization system
- John Deere 7230R equipped with a Command Quad transmission system, aggregated with a straw harrow the STRIEGEL-PRO PE 12000
- John Deere 7290R aggregated with a mulcher, designed to work in the fields and pastures MULCHER MZ 6000, equipped with a fan.
- John Deere 6135M aggregated with the SWIFTER SN 3000 seedbed cultivator
- John Deere 6130R aggregated with versatile cultivator FENIX FN 3000 L
- John Deere 6150R connected with ATLAS AN 3000 disc cultivator, used to work in large amounts of crop residues
- John Deere 6150R aggregated with disc cultivator the SWIFTERDISC XN 4000
- John Deere 9520RT with a disc cultivator the SWIFTERDISC XE 14000
- John Deere 8320R connected with a disc cultivator the SWIFTERDISC XO 8000 F, which is equipped with an integrated transport axle
- John Deere 9300 with a disc cultivator the SWIFTERDISC XE 12000
- John Deere 8310R equipped with AutoPower transmission system, aggregated with ATLAS AO 6000 L disc cultivator with integrated axle and the discs placement in X-position
- John Deere 9530T with a disc cultivator ATLAS AM 12000, designed to work in large amounts of crop residues.
- John Deere 9620RX aggregated with a combined chisel plough the TERRALAND DO 5000
- John Deere 9570RT with a TERRALAND TO 6000 chisel plough, equipped with integrated transport axle
- John Deere 7270R with a TERRALAND TN 3000,equipped with 5 chisels designed for work with low-power tractors
- John Deere 9530T aggregated with the largest seedbed cultivator the SWIFTER SM 18000
- John Deere 8370R aggregated with a SWIFTER SE 12000 seedbed cultivator
- John Deere 6215R aggregated with trailed packers of Cambridge type - GALAXY GE 9000
- John Deere 6120 aggregated with inter-row cultivator, designed for sugar beet cultivation ROW-MASTER RN 8100
- John Deere 6150R aggregated with an OMEGA OO 3000 seed drill