Who processes your data?
We are the company BEDNAR FMT s.r.o., Company Reg. No.: 250 98 781, with registered office at Lohenická 607, Praha 9, 190 17, registered in the Commercial Register administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file no. 49530 and we shall process your personal data as the Data Controller in accordance with the following principles.
Which of your personal data do we process?
We only process personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of our services (e.g. when you request a quote for our machine or accessories thereto or when you subscribe to newsletters etc.) Furthermore, we may process your personal data from online and electronic interactions, including websites, text messages or applications on third party social networks (e.g. Facebook).
This mainly regards data that you provide to us when you register for some of our services:
- password if it is requested for some of our services (e.g. bednar service portal),
- name and surname (only if it is necessary for a specific service),
- contact and/or delivery address (only if it is necessary for a specific service),
- telephone number,
- other data that you fill in voluntarily (e.g. in a contact form) or that you provide during a phone call.
In addition to that, data that we get when you use our services:
- IP address,
- cookies (in case of online services),
- or another online identifier.
For what purposes and how do we use your personal data?
Our company only collects data in necessary cases and uses them only for agreed purposes, e.g.:
- online orders – processing and handling of your orders,
- management of your account – account creation and management,
- customer service – provision of services, including responses to your queries, complaints and general information about our products; customer service may use various forms of communication, such as an e-mail, letter or telephone,
- personalization – we may combine data from various sources (e.g. websites and offline activities); this allows our company to provide better services.
Who will have access to your data?
Your data are safe with us. We carefully select the partners who we provide your data to and who are able to secure your data, both technically and organizationally, so that your data cannot be accessed accidentally or without authorization and so that your data cannot be misused in any other way. The protection of your data is our priority. All our partners are obliged to maintain confidentiality and shall not use the data they have been provided for any purpose other than the one we made the data available for.
Third parties that may have access to your personal data, depending on the nature of the service you use or have used, include:
- persons to whom we provide data for the purposes of an analysis of our website traffic,
- persons who are in charge of the technical operation and security of a certain service, or operators of technologies that we use for our services,
- business partners or sponsors who are involved in organization of our events, conferences, workshops, etc.
- persons who are in charge of the technical aspect of distribution of our business and advertising materials,
- persons who deliver goods you have ordered from us (contract carriers),
- advertising system operators in connection with targeted advertising.
Under certain precisely defined conditions, we are obliged to provide some of your personal data based on applicable legal regulations e.g. to the Czech Police or other law enforcement authorities, including specialized units (ÚOOZ - Unit for Combating Organized Crime, the Customs Authority, etc.) and other public authorities.
How long do we process your data?
We shall process your data for as long as you use our services (i.e. for the duration of the contractual relationship with us) and then for a reasonable period necessary to protect our rights, make claims in connection with improper fulfilment or responsibility for any damage incurred.
If you provide your explicit consent, we shall process your data for a period specified in such consent, and no more than for ten years unless you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data earlier.
We would like to point out that we have to process personal data which are necessary for proper provision of a service, or for fulfilment of any of our obligations, whether the obligations arise from a contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations, for a period specified in applicable legal regulations regardless of your consent, or in accordance with them even if you withdraw your consent.
How do we secure your data?
Our company has introduced strict internal rules for the processing of personal data which need to be complied with by all of our employees. Our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality and they are regularly trained and monitored in this area. Likewise, all our contract partners are bound by a contract to maintain confidentiality, take effective safety measures to protect personal data and process personal data only in a manner and for the purposes specified by our company. Any technology and software applications that we use are properly secured. You do not need to worry about the safety of your personal data. For example - when you provide us with your personal data online, we use a standard Internet tool for data encryption – HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) - to secure the information you provide to us.
What are cookies and what kind of cookies do we use?
Another group involves third party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics for an analysis of traffic of a specific website or a certain service or cookies of operators of advertising systems run on our websites). Such cookies are managed by third parties and we do not have any access to read or write such data.
More information about the kinds of cookies, their use and clear can be found here.
What rights do you have in connection with the protection of your personal data?
In connection with your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time,
- the right to rectify or amend your personal data,
- the right to request restriction of processing,
- the right to object to or complain about the processing in certain cases,
- the right to request portability of data,
- the right of access to personal data,
- the right to be informed about a personal data security breach in certain cases,
- the right to erasure of personal data (the right to be “forgotten”) in certain cases, and
- any other rights set forth in the act on the protection of personal data and in general regulation on the protection of personal data no. 2016/679 as of its effective date.
To exercise your rights, send an e-mail to: email@example.com or a letter to the address of the company´s registered office. Depending on the nature of the data, you may be required to prove your identity.
In Prague, date 24.5.2018