- Prepares the seedbed in a single pass.
- Crushes clods effortlessly after the previous operations.
- The perfect levelling effect.
- Self-cleaning Cutter discs.
- A compact transport length thanks to the telescopic drawbar.
- Can be used separately, or in combination with BEDNAR machines.
CUTTERPACK CT is a detachable packer composed of 2 rows of self-cleaning Cutter discs.
The cutter discs cut crop residue, lumps, and cover crop residue and afterwards levels the surface so that the field is ready for sowing.
The Cutterpack is equipped with a telescopic drawbar, which significantly reduces the transport length.
|Machine type:||trailed packer|
|Operating components:||2 rows of Cutter discs 520 mm|
|Compatible with machines:||Terraland TO, Fenix FO/FO_L|
|Usage:||to create a seedbed after the previous field operation|
|Working operations:||cuts crop residue and clods and levels the fields|
35 mm • 40 mm • 51 mm
|CUTTERPACK CT||CT 4000||CT 5000||CT 6000|
|Number of Discs||pcs||40||46||54|
|Total Weight**||kg||1770 - 1970||1870 - 2070||1950 - 2150|
* depends on soil conditions
** depends on the machine accessories